2. Reliability -don't just guarantee your van is in top scratch, however never turn an occupation down you since you support a lie in, or it is Friday and the football is on.
As one of the 24 hour couriers, PJT couriers ensure that clients do not get their parcels later than that. In case they understand that you will presumably recognize an occupation - you';ll be the essential individual they'll undoubtedly call.
3. Look after your van -keep it immaculate and especially balanced at all times. Some emissary associations will require your van to be a most compelling of 5 years old, much else built up and they may look elsewhere. More prepared vans are still okay however - basically guarantee they're all around kept up and watched over.
4. Price –Agree on a worth that depending with the separation when you join to be their errand person organization supplier. It's not by and large down to cost and it isn't but instead you can in all likelihood ask for a higher expense in case you can exhibit you'll be better than anything distinctive dispatches on their books.
5. Customer Service - Always be neighborly to the action facilitator. Endeavor and be as helpful as could be normal considering the present situation. The same goes when assembling and delivering the cargo. "People buy from people" so if a development coordinator has a choice of 2 dispatch associations to scan will most likely pick you.
If a client want an urgent courier you would be the most preferred if your customer service is good.
6. In the cab –PJT couriers knows that the cab is their office and they therefore ensure that there are enough working pens and pencils, phone is totally charged, and the Bluetooth is working honest to goodness, a package of mints and/or gnawing gum.
These are just some of the qualities and when you, as an urgent courier service provider, show them, you will have more customers returning to you. And it is for these qualities that have made the PJT couriers to stand out from the rest of its competitors.